Menu

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Clean Ups?

New york City- I don't exactly remember the year... But it was about 1985-6 or so. The first R68 (Graffiti-proof) train was being tested on the A line. I actually took a trip to the A line to scope out my new canvas... Cause I knew I had to be the first motherfucker to hit it.
After I saw it, I have to admit, I was intimidated. I also noticed that at least one cop was on board at all times. I even went to the A yard to try to hit it... Vandal squad was on H E A V Y patrol... No way in hell I was attempting to go in there. They did not even try to hide their presence, they made it known they were in the house and I for one was not going to be the asshole to test them (I was already wanted at the time).
One day about a week or two later I was cutting school and heading to the Lay-up (something I did regularly) to do some afternoon/pre-evening rush hour bombing. I walked to the Ocean Parkway station on the Q line to get my bomb on. I jumped the turnstile as the Token Booth Clerk blares "Pay your fare" over her speaker and went upstairs to the platform. Boy was I shocked to see no trains on the express tracks. Fuck, I cut school for nothing, risked getting nabbed for jumping the turnstile and everything... FOR NOTHING.
I sat on the bench and figured what I would do. I guessed I would go back to school... But I would take the train back to Brighton rather than walk back. Boy was I glad I did, as I was waiting for the next train... Guess what pulled into the station on the express/lay-up track? That fucking R68 from the A line. And as usual... A Uniform cop in the front car. I dipped out of sight cause I did not want to get picked up for truancy. His supervisor was also on the train and I overheard part his orders to his underling. "Stay with this train, don't leave it for a minute. The press has been running around trying to get pictures of it with Graffiti on it to embarrass the MTA.". I watched as the higher ranking cop left and the younger cop fell asleep in the first car.
I was fascinated... Here was my target... I was so close... I had all I needed to destroy this train... but I had no cover to do it. I knew I could jump on the tracks and hit the outsides but I would be out in the open for all to see. Normally there were 2-4 trains layed up next to each other so we could bomb during the days on this elevated lay-up without people in the surrounding buildings seeing us. This was not possible with only one train.
After about an hour of fiending my prayers were answered. The yawning officer emerged from the train half asleep mumbling to himself how he needed some coffee and something to eat. I watched him get to street level and go in the restaurant downstairs. Rest assured... I wasted no time pulling out my BMT key and getting inside of that train. I hit E V E R Y CAR ON THE TRAIN!!! I hit the insides of the Conductors booth... I have never had so much fun bombing insides in my life. I was in heaven. I felt like IZ in Style Wars talking about catching a freshly buffed RR back in the days (Except I knew I did not have all the time in the world like he did). I had some ass kicking Ink and Rusto (Back in the day Rusto, not that shit they make now) and I did throw-ups on the insides of that motherfucker!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I finished and hopped on the train to Brighton as I waited for the train to pull out for service. I was there when it pulled into Brighton and workers and Vandal squad descended upon the scene. VS was taking pictures to document the whole thing while I watched with glee. Then they okayed the clean-up crew to get to work. They had a lot more trouble cleaning that train than they anticipated. They did not get it all off before they put it back in service for the evening rush crowd.
During the chaos... I heard that sleepy officer getting his ass reamed out with sandpaper condoms for leaving the train... LOLOLOLOLOLOL And make no doubt about it, Ocean Parkway was HOT AS HELL for months as they looked for me. I heard I made the most wanted list from the local toys who were constantly grilled to give me up. VS even came to my school but they could not prove I was Death. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Those bastards never did bust me. LOL And to this day I have the bragging rights to say I destroyed the first Graffiti Proof train.

Deathos149 3BR OTB TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment